What you will gain at Boot Camp?
You will get on stage and do a show every day
You will get coaching with notes you keep
We will take photos of you so you have a good promo photo
We discuss marketing; creating web sites, Social Media pages and other methods of getting shows.
Technology is important – know and understand microphones, headsets, mixers, amps, speakers, receivers, wires, connectors, MP3 players, remotes, wireless systems, video cameras.
Very limited group size makes this training in-depth and very personal.
You work hard for a week and succeed!
“Want to become a more proficient and effectual hypnotist? Invest a week of your time with Alan Sands. There is no better use of your time and money than learning every aspect of stage hypnosis from a professional that will enhance your knowledge and ability. The return on your investment will be quickly experienced. I went from 2 shows a year to 40 – and the knowledge I gained while working with Alan is continuously incorporated. Be prepared to be pleasantly surprised.”
— Dr. Dan Anders, Psychologist & 2013 Student
The SandMan’s Stage Hypnosis Boot Camp
What You Get
- You learn the parts of a show
- You execute all the parts of the show
- We take Promo Photos – Bring your Sunday Best, dry cleaned & pressed with you!
- We record HD Video of every show & give you an SD Card with all your files
- Marketing Advice
- Extensive Analog Sound System Training
- Music and Sound Effects direction
- Social Media Development & Advertising
All very personal, designed to help YOU become a stage hypnotist.
This is the only live, on stage, solo performance, day-after-day training of it’s kind!
Are you getting value?
My first two demo videos in the early 1990’s cost me $3,000 each to produce!
You will leave this training with enough footage to edit and build a demo, GUARANTEED!
Thomas Kyte doing shows at
The Kittitas County Fair, Ellensburg, WA
What will it take for you to participate?
When you sign up for this class, I refund you for your paid access to any one channel of my VIMEO On Demand libraries.
There are hundreds of copies of my show on there. I expect you to either know a good induction or transcribe my induction before you come to class so you have some working knowledge of an induction. If you choose to use your own, that’s OK, too. You will be getting on stage and doing shows, so I really recommend you have some working knowledge of how to do an induction. We will learn the rest together!
Martin Baratz from Atlanta GA
Returned to Boot Camp twice – 2014 & 2015
In 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 I attended HypnoThoughts (presenting in 2016 and 2017) in Las Vegas. (http://HTLive.net)
I returned to the Jerry Valley / Tommy Vee / Michael DeSchalit classroom stage hypnosis training in Las Vegas March 2016. (https://www.stagehypnosisseminar.com)
I also attended the Ultimate Stage Hypnosis Conference March 2017; was a presenter at the Ultimate Stage Hypnosis Converence in 2018 and presented at HypnosisWorld in 2019. I am invited back to present at HTLive 2020.
Why do I go?
When I began doing magic lectures, I saw other magicians lecture to learn how to lecture. I knew my material, but I was not polished in ‘how’ to deliver it.
I began doing comedy stage hypnosis shows in 1993. And, beginning in 2013, The SandMan’s Stage Hypnosis Bootcamp. I have now run ten Bootcamp programs with 33 students … and I know I can always learn more.
I attended Jerry Valley’s 1st stage training in ’99 with Ormond McGill and Shelly Stockwell.
I absorbed a lot while I was at each of these classes. I call my training bootcamp “Coaching.” It’s different than other trainers and how they train because I put you on stage, day after day, show after show.
Doctors don’t become doctors sitting in a classroom. They do classroom, internships and then they practice. Lab work is every year, not after they do classroom.
When I started, I read books, watched other performers, took classes (clinical and stage) and did shows. But I had no coach, no director, no one giving me small, subtle hints on safety and how to be more effective. I wish I had the stage direction I now offer.
Lynx Kim attended two Boot Camps 2015 & 2016
at the Red River Fair Boot Camp, Fargo, ND
Dr. Jim Eggold, Ph.D. From California
2019 Western Montana Fair, Missoula, MT Boot Camp
Click Images & watch slide show
I want you to succeed
I have designed my class the way I wish I had the opportunity to learn when I began performing. Half my alumni have asked to come back and participate again so they can improve even more. That is my measure of success! Please, talk to them directly.
- Dr. Dan Anders – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Varano – email@example.com
- Vanessa Lindren – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Harping – email@example.com
- Martin Baratz – firstname.lastname@example.org (returned twice)
- Gail Webster – email@example.com (returned twice)
- Mike Allerton – firstname.lastname@example.org (returned twice – From Australia)
- Jacqueline Buchanan – email@example.com (returned three times)
- Scott Parks – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colin Fisher – email@example.com (From England)
- Robert Geigle – (RIP – passed away 2019)
- Marc Marshall – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonnie Slykhuis – email@example.com
- Frank Worley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynx Kim – email@example.com (returned twice)
- Michael Mayo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larisa Neshcheret –email@example.com (returned three times)
- George Brewer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Mallett – email@example.com (returned twice)
- Thom Kyte – firstname.lastname@example.org (returned twice)
- David Gruben – email@example.com
- Patrick Delaney – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kegan Remmey – KeganRemmey@yahoo.com
- James Dayley – email@example.com
- Lisa Kunschick – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Sands – email@example.com
- Mike O’Clair – Liz33ND@gmail.com
- Diane Schweizer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andie Oswald – email@example.com
- Mark Adam – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Prince – email@example.com
- Dr. Jim Eggold – Jimeggold@cox.net
- Steven Severin – firstname.lastname@example.org
These are 12-14 hour days!
This is Stage Hypnosis Boot Camp!
This is not for the faint of heart! You will do shows!
Our training includes classroom, usually a smattering of reading, watching videos, you get on stage – but most of all … you DO shows!
Entire Solo Shows
With an audience of fresh volunteers show after show. No ‘hypno-junkies’ or fellow students. You will get old & young volunteers just like you will get in actual shows! THAT is the only way to learn how to do stage hypnosis! You will have large audiences and small audiences, just like in real life.
As one past student said, “Alan pushes you off the dock and into the water, and you learn how to swim” however, I am still there and will not let you drown. I am your lifeguard. You learn to do shows, real shows in the real world. I have a 100% success rate.
Are you ready to become a stage hypnotist? Then The Sandman’s Stage Hypnosis Boot Camp is for you. Add these dates – to your calendar. It’s time to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Other trainers take as many students as they can get, sit ’em in a classroom & lecture them for 1 to 5 days. The students leave the classroom never having done a full show or a real show with people who have never been hypnotized.
Would you take a cooking class and never actually cook or perhaps the class uses all canned and frozen, pre-prepared ingredients?
That’s not how people learn things, and that is not how I coach.
I take the group and bring them to a classroom. We learn audio, video and discuss the parts of a show so you are ready; then we go to a fairgrounds and you get on stage multiple days in a row, doing shows!
When you leave, you will say, “YES, I can do a show!” with confidence!
Clinical Hypnotherapist & Game Show Host
Attended the Fargo, ND Boot Camp
You can’t unsubscribe from our Mail Chimp List
If you don’t subscribe!