Stage Hypnosis Training
This coaching is not Pedantic. It is Experiential
This is not a magical course where you leave with amazing knowledge just by osmosis and assimilation.
You have to work for a week, and it is trial by fire!
Stage Hypnosis Training
Outlining what we will do
If you were going to teach me something, I would want you to
- Tell me what you are going to do
- Show me how you do it
- Go over what you did
- Let me do it
This is the method I use to teach stage hypnosis.
Before you join the group you will have some homework
- Transcribe an opening
- Learn an induction
We have limited time. I can furnish transcripts of other pre-talk and inductions, but you should transcribe one yourself.
Each night we go to dinner and discuss the pointers with the group
When you leave this training, you can say, “I did entire shows” and when a gig offer comes in, you can say ‘YES’
I designed the training I wish I had gotten when I started out.
- Fresh audiences Show after Show
- Volunteers that have never been hypnotized
- Real life stage hypnosis performance training
- We do ‘clean shows’ because we are at a fairgrounds
- using an assistant
- respecting your audience and volunteers
- working with the problem of no one volunteering
- no one going under and you will hear horror stories
We do shows!
You will have the choice of:
- Doing an entire show on your own
- Doing routines and portions of my shows
- Working in other student’s shows
- Working together
“Alan, it was just really an amazing experience, the real important part for me was that on stage time, experience in front of live audiences, and to be able to work on routines. … Really a lot of value, you covered a lot of topics, also the time you covered on the sound equipment was great, I know I got a lot out of that! I appreciate your patience with our group, and it was a relaxed and fun time.”
Jeff Harpring – firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting you on stage over and over again, as many times as possible is the goal.
This training was unique – but then two other hypnotists began copying my format. You can take their training, or go with the one with the most experience. Many of the students I have coached in the last 5 years now make thousands of dollars doing shows. Boot Camp can pay for itself multiple times over.
What We Offer
- Vocabulary of Sound
- Microphone use & types of microphones
- Using all those buttons, knobs and switches on the Mixer
- Types of speakers
- Wiring up the system
- Amplifiers, mixers, receivers – know the difference
- Preventing distortion
- External Microphones
- Getting the video onto a DVD and into a duplicator
- Getting the video into a computer for editing (Probably does not include video editing lessons)
- Choosing music
- Acquiring music
- Different music players and controllers
- Editing Music
- Getting the music into the player
- Finding your character
- Photo Shoot
- What will you use the photos for?
Routines for your show
- Beginning – middle and ending routines
- Making the show flow like a Broadway Play
- Pre-Rap – Talking to the audience before the volunteers come on stage
- Comedy vs. Lecturing vs. Motivation
- Light and Sound spectrum pre-rap
- Comedy Pre-rap
- Motivational Pre-Rap (Anthony Gallie)
Standard examples of hypnotic effect