Dates & Prices
SandMan’s Stage Hypnosis Boot Camp Training
Dates & Prices
Lassen County Fair, Susanville, CA Boot Camp July 15-21, 2019
The additional one-day-hypnosis-induction-training/ with Lisa is July 14-15, 2019.
Boot Camp Classroom Classes begins on July 15th in the early evening.
Plan to arrive before 6 PM the 15th ready for class.
Fair runs July 17-21, 2019
Western Montana Fair, Missoula, MT Boot Camp August 5-11, 2019
The additional one-day-hypnosis-induction-training/ with Lisa is August 4-5, 2019.
Boot Camp Classroom Classes begins on August 5th in the early evening.
Plan to arrive before 6 PM the 5th ready for class.
Fair runs August 7-11, 2019
New Student Price
- $1,997 – Early Bird Discount – Make a $600 Deposit by May 1st, 2019. Balance Due July 1st, 2019.
- $2,097 – Hesitant Hypnotist Deal – Make a $600 Deposit by June 1st, 2019. Balance due July 1st, 2019.
- $2,197 – Late Committing Hypnotist – After June 1st. Deposits are still required. Balance due before arrival.
- There is a maximum of six spaces. I limit the group so that everyone gets to do five shows in five days.
2nd Time Returning Students
- $1,197 – Returning Students
- $400 deposit to hold space
3rd Time Returning Students are FREE (this is the last year it will be free)
- No charge, but you are there to assist running technical equipment for the class and get some stage time, but no guarantees of one show a day.
Travel To Susanville
88 miles: Reno, NV (RNO) Reno-Tahoe International Airport
183 miles: Sacramento, CA (SMF) Sacramento International Airport
295 miles: Oakland, CA (OAK) Oakland International Airport
302 miles: San Francisco, CA (SFO) San Francisco International Airport
Travel To Montana
Missoula, MT has an international airport (MSO). However, Billings, MT or Spokane, WA airports may be less expensive. We will arrange a carpool to and from airports once students are registered. It will be up to you to communicate and keep us informed if you are driving or which airport you fly into and the dates you arrive and leave.
We have arranged an AirBNB house for all the students to live in together. Local hotels are an option at double the expense. The AirBNB we expect the cost to be approx. $400 per person for the week. Hotels are running over $100 per day. (updated January 16th, 2019)
Interested in learning stage hypnosis?
Stay informed – Get updates in your email
The total training is seven days.
The fairs are 5 days long.
Every student does a minimum of five shows, one each day.
You will get what you need to go and do shows by yourself when you leave.
I am only accepting six new or second time returning students. I will accept one Third-time returning student per class.
You may get more shows in, but I guarantee five shows per person.
Each of you is an individual and I will treat you that way.
I will coach you with what you need and by working with you individually.
There are no silly questions.
Phone – 601-490-2999
Email – email@example.com
• I accept Credit Cards – call me
• I accept PayPal @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• I accept checks mailed to Alan Sands, 632 Teal Street, Foster City, CA 94404 USA
I can create a payment plan for you if you need one, call me.